Skip to main content

The Oscillations of life

Why human always tend to be perfect? In this society,we have framed an agenda on how society should look an individual. Frame-worked in such a way that others should only have positive opinion on us. Agree with the fact that we should be doing that to have healthy relationships in the society. When one undergoes the toughest phase of his life,why is the society ignoring them? I feel that when society ignores him he may undergo different emotions, this could be the main reason for creating aversion towards the society. Just talk to them, make them feel secure , create an environment in a such a way that divert his mind against aversion. Please never ignore them, because they make a beautiful life.

What life means to me?
Life is a combination of mixed feelings,thoughts..........
"Life is like a piano.White keys are happy moments and black keys are sad moments.But remember both are played together to give sweet music." This is one of my favourite quotes.

I have the habit of blending science to philosophy.Let me jot down Life to the smallest particle.  
In the quantum biophysical world, Atoms are made of protons and electrons( equal protons as electrons) the net charge of an atom tends to be zero. Ironically,Humans are always complex they do not tend to be normal ,they actually lend to the extremes of life. I think this could be the reason for the wars, calamities and lot more. Without any of these two positive or negative charges won't make up an atom similarly both sides of life make up a beautiful life.

I have few things to share that could shape up the mindset of people in the society.When one tries to reach the extreme and somehow reaches there.Again,you start from the beginning just feel like a novice have that inquisitiveness towards that again but show some uniqueness towards that in a different angle. The loops begins,the world becomes stable..............



These days I'm kinda biased towards the world of Biophysics which includes many fascinating fields such as BioMEMS, Bioenergetics, Biomechanics , Biophotonics, Nanobiotechnology ....... concepts are really interesting should read a lot about this.....      

Comments

  1. Dhanush you have done a great job
    And this is a nice message for us

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What actually defines you?

Few questions that I always ask myself  Is it the social intelligence that defines you? Is it the good looks that defines you? Is it the physical health that defines you? We have many ways to quantify intelligence,looks and physical health. Intelligence can be quantified with the help of so called I.Q (Intelligent Quotient), Looks can be quantified based on the Age/tone of your skin/your smile etc. Likewise, Health can also be quantified based on diet you follow / Exercise to keep yourself fit each day. All the parameters mentioned above not exactly define you.They are tools to assess you at that particular instant. Human minds are not static,they swing in different directions. Life is an integration of situations/instances that you face over time. Decision making is always difficult because the future of the curve is decided by decisions that you make. It is very hard to sustain your momentum going but when you choose different track you have to make sure that you follo
I still don't understand how people zero down to a particular subject without knowing about the subject.Students take up the specific subject as their lifetime career after finishing their school but how students have zeroed down  one specific subject without leaving a question to others? Do we need to live the life the way comes and go along with that? How people say that "I'm really passionate about this" without knowing the subject? all these questions kept me boggling throughout the day and night. Let's take my case I took up biotech as my career after my 12th still I don't know why? keep this apart,I don't think even after undergoing 6 months of lectures,assignments,exams,practicals....... won't provide sufficient base for us to develop interest.I still remember a famous saying by John Nash that-"Hours of lecture will make you dull and makes you averse towards that subject."I'm in a state of predicament where I can't find my i

A Disciple of Feynman's Teaching

Understand what you do!  Be precise about anything that you write/say. Don't be superficial. Get into deeper layers of Understanding. Richard Feynman once said:                                                                                     "I don't know anything.                   But, I know that it will be interesting              if you go deep into it." Feynman was one of the great scientists of all time, a much-loved professor at Caltech and a curious character who mastered thinking and physics. Singapore hosted a brand new exhibition on Feynman's Curious Life: All possible paths to celebrate 100 years of his life. I spent some time there, learned about his contributions to this world and his attempts to teach science in a funny way! Loved it! 'QANTUM' VAN: In 1975, He bought a new Dodge Tradsman Maxivan and painted the exterior with his famous Feynman Diagrams. He obtained a license plate, but due to the limited num