Skip to main content

The Unrestrained One

It was during that time on Christmas when the day was about to come to an end there came a moment that I will remember throughout my life.Exactly after 25 days came out peacefully there in the heaven resting his soul. Love you Grandpa.you'll always remain in our hearts.your preaching has always been an asset. The times that I had spent with you is the most cherish able moments of my life. The real definition of hard work was taught by him, the way he dealt with things, the way he approaches people to get things done are captivating.

I'm writing this to express my gratitude towards my Grandfather.The reason behind writing this is to revive his legacy, the way he lead his life without any restrictions and he also let everyone to live on their own terms and conditions. In fact, he pulled the strings of many lunatic people from grass root level and transcended them to achieve many milestones. He is omnipresent and has a unique characterization to deal with different characters.I consider him as the epitome of Dharma. He set an example for being the most industrious, passionate, dedicated, hardworking so that one could  get the essence of what success means to one. He fought many hardships, hindrances for reaching such heights. So I could definitely say that he taught how to quench the thirst of real success. He is the first to believe in me that I could win. I don't know whether I'm eligible to be his grandson but I've always been loyal to him.I wish to learn much more from him.

Being with him gives me the utmost happiness, He used to take me out where ever he goes during the recent past. Those days which I cherish throughout my life and treasure those moments throughout the end. He rendered his life to extremes and devotion which we show towards him is godly.Ironically, His laurels are the ones which make him grounded. He always insisted me to study and gain the real knowledge. I promise him that I do whatever it takes to fulfill his dreams.

RIP.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What actually defines you?

Few questions that I always ask myself  Is it the social intelligence that defines you? Is it the good looks that defines you? Is it the physical health that defines you? We have many ways to quantify intelligence,looks and physical health. Intelligence can be quantified with the help of so called I.Q (Intelligent Quotient), Looks can be quantified based on the Age/tone of your skin/your smile etc. Likewise, Health can also be quantified based on diet you follow / Exercise to keep yourself fit each day. All the parameters mentioned above not exactly define you.They are tools to assess you at that particular instant. Human minds are not static,they swing in different directions. Life is an integration of situations/instances that you face over time. Decision making is always difficult because the future of the curve is decided by decisions that you make. It is very hard to sustain your momentum going but when you choose different track you have to make sure that you follo
I still don't understand how people zero down to a particular subject without knowing about the subject.Students take up the specific subject as their lifetime career after finishing their school but how students have zeroed down  one specific subject without leaving a question to others? Do we need to live the life the way comes and go along with that? How people say that "I'm really passionate about this" without knowing the subject? all these questions kept me boggling throughout the day and night. Let's take my case I took up biotech as my career after my 12th still I don't know why? keep this apart,I don't think even after undergoing 6 months of lectures,assignments,exams,practicals....... won't provide sufficient base for us to develop interest.I still remember a famous saying by John Nash that-"Hours of lecture will make you dull and makes you averse towards that subject."I'm in a state of predicament where I can't find my i

A Disciple of Feynman's Teaching

Understand what you do!  Be precise about anything that you write/say. Don't be superficial. Get into deeper layers of Understanding. Richard Feynman once said:                                                                                     "I don't know anything.                   But, I know that it will be interesting              if you go deep into it." Feynman was one of the great scientists of all time, a much-loved professor at Caltech and a curious character who mastered thinking and physics. Singapore hosted a brand new exhibition on Feynman's Curious Life: All possible paths to celebrate 100 years of his life. I spent some time there, learned about his contributions to this world and his attempts to teach science in a funny way! Loved it! 'QANTUM' VAN: In 1975, He bought a new Dodge Tradsman Maxivan and painted the exterior with his famous Feynman Diagrams. He obtained a license plate, but due to the limited num